Thursday, February 4, 2010

February already??

Lexi wanted another mommy and me photo shoot, apparently.
This is her signature pose.
Of course, a goofy one.
She squeezes me so tight, I love it.

Kyler after his jog-a-thon at school. He ran 12 laps. He came home exhausted! Thanks to grandma and grandpa for submitting a pledge.


On the way to the park/pond. Ipods are lifesavers.





Lexi feeding the ducks and geese.




Kyler let the geese get so close.




She ran from them, their hiss terrified her!


Almost eating out of his hand.




Father and son fishing time.

They enjoy fishing so much.





Lexi posing with her scooter.





Kyler (in need of a hair cut)




Lexi's eye.



Kyler's eye. They have such amazing eyes.




Posing for mom.


Scooter races.



Jared and Kyler carving Kyler's pinewood derby car. Just needs paint!

Kyler loves his car. (I wish I could have cropped me out of the background reading-lol-BTW The Likeness by Tana French is a WONDERFUL book!)


We went for a drive through a few nearby towns. This is a bridge in Brownsville.
The main st in Brownsville.




Sodaville.



And tomorrow we are off to Tacoma, Washington to visit Melanie and Scott in celebration of her 27th birthday. Thanks to my dad for watching the kids, they are so excited to spend time with grandpa.
Then Sunday...IT'S JARED'S 29TH BIRTHDAY!!












1 comment: