Wednesday, August 11, 2010

soaking up the remaining summer...

A few last photos from day camp:
Lexi and her friend, Adria.


Kyler doing the zip line.




Lexi on the obstacle course.
Daddy's girl.
Monkey bridge.

Bow and arrow time.
Jack, Kyler and Lexi.
B.B gun time.
Lexi taking a break.
The kids on a horse cart ride.
Lexi and I striking a "Lexi pose". 7 1/2 months pregnant.

A day on the beautiful river:

My sweet little blind Braille.


Kyler's soda geyser from uncle Ian and aunt Marissa.
Lexi loving her sister.
See how tall Kyler is?
7 1/2 months pregnant.
A day at the water park:



It's been a great summer for us. Now it's time to prepare for:
Jared and my 10 year anniversary in a few weeks. Yes TEN YEARS!!
Less than 1 month before Lexi's 6th birthday! Wow how time flies.
School for both kiddos. They start the first and second week of September (kindergarten starts a week later than other grades).
My pregnancy has been going pretty smooth. The first trimester brought about 10 weeks of constant nausea (including getting sick often) as well as being very tired.
The second trimester brought about headaches and sciatic nerve pain (which I still deal with-ouch). However, also brought tons of exciting events such as feeling baby move and finding out gender. Not to mention I had energy!
Third trimester has brought a lot of sleepless nights and the need to keep very busy and active (which I've done my entire pregnancy). I am really trying to soak up this pregnancy being as I know it's my last. Keeping my mind positive and only focusing on the good has really made this a wonderful pregnancy even with the issues I've had (glucose intolerance being the most recent). I look forward to meeting my newest little girl every moment of every day. I will miss experiencing her dancing in utero though.

1 comment: