Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to school (part 1)

Back to school day-open house and BBQ.
Lexi ready to meet her teacher and have her academic assessment. Her teacher said she did outstanding. Lexi wasn't even shy, which anyone who knows her knows how she can be. She is very anxious and excited to start school now and absolutely LOVES her teacher.
Ready to meet his teacher. He was thrilled he knew so many people in his class. He sits right next to one of his boyscout friends and his crush is in his class again-oh my.
Kyler's first day of 3rd grade! Whoa how the years fly by. Seems like yesterday I was crying walking him into kindergarten. He is so amazing, walked into school with his head high, no worries, as confident as can be. I'm so proud of my handsome genius son.
She loves her brother so much. She was jealous he started school a week before her.
He'll always be my sunshine. (34 weeks in this photo I believe).
Look at his handsome face and those beautiful eyes!
He's getting too tall.
She loves her daddy.
All ready to go to school.
As of last week, our garden:
One of our pumpkins.
One of the watermelons.
One of the honeydew melons (my favorite).
Trying to catch a photo of our fish. After the heron ate all of our koi, Jared replaced them and in the past several months they have grown so much. They even had babies.
Thanks to aunt Christina and uncle Trevor for making Lexi's cheer leading dreams come true! She LOVES it.
Cutest cheerleader I know!

As our family of 4 will becoming a family of 5 we purchased a newer larger dining set.

Another week has flown by. Friday I had my Dr appointment, all is well. Baby is head down and healthy as can be. My Dr sent me to test for a liver issue that occurs in pregnancy (very rare though-I believe 1-2 out of every 1,000 pregnancies) called cholestasis as I have some of the symptoms. I should know the results next week. I'm optimistic about it though. If you can keep positive thoughts in regards to the outcome, I'd appreciate it.

Kyler did wonderfully his first week of school. He loves his teacher and is very excited about this years schedule (he gets to learn about native Americans and make a diorama, a few field trips, etc). I'm so proud of him.

I also began babysitting. Lexi is the same age as the twins I watch. They had a blast playing the days away. I will be babysitting 3 kids (one 8 year old and the 6 year old twins) in the mornings before school.

Tomorrow Jared is off to West Virginia for a business trip. Unfortunately he will miss Lexi's first day of kindergarten but she understands. Daddy will walk her to school as soon as he returns. Speaking of her first day of school, she is THRILLED to start on Monday. Please keep her in your thoughts. She'd love to hear some positive words that day as she's a little nervous about being away from mom for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment