Saturday, January 22, 2011

a visitor and a birthday

My angels.
Arilyn fell asleep in her walker, so precious.
Matt came to visit for a few days! Thanks, we all had a good time. We hadn't had a visitor since my mom in October.

Daddy time, ha ha.
Precious.
I love her baby stretches.
Sibling bonding time.
We bought Arilyn a high chair. Not for eating in just yet but for socializing. She loves sitting and refuses to recline.
Playing in Lexi's room. Arilyn loves to stand, she's a strong girl.
My dad's birthday was Monday, we had planned on visiting Sunday or Monday but I came down with the flu. So we went yesterday instead.
He claims Arilyn looks more beautiful everyday.
Grandpa love.

Being as my dad is a diabetic chocoholic, I made him a sugar free chocolate cake filled with sugar free chocolate pudding topped with homemade whipped cream, slivered almonds and chocolate chips. Not a pretty cake but he loved it.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the cake was beautiful! u should see the crap i have made lol!

    ReplyDelete