Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's day

A blurry photo of an elk on the drive to the coast.
Jared's father's day gift was a 5 hour chartered deep sea fishing/crabbing
trip with Kyler.

Kyler fished without assistance.


Jared's big ling cod. I believe he said it was 17 lbs and 35".




















I love this one.






Visiting my dad.



His father's day gift, the kids made him a shirt.


On father's day we took a chartered whale watching trip.
Leaving Depoe Bay.















Kyler didn't sit down once.





















We saw 2 grey whales. One of my most prized memories. Amazing! Kyler told me he feels so fortunate to have had experienced that.


Thanks to all of the wonderful fathers in this world. Without a fathers love, the world would be lacking, for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment