Sunday, October 2, 2011

welcoming October

Not much has changed with us. Life is still busy, but good busy. Soccer, cubscouts, dance, school, etc. We love every moment of it.

Here are a few glimpses of our last week:

Arilyn watching the dogs. I caught her opening the screen door to let the dogs in several times now. She opens EVERYTHING--shower doors (while I'm using it), cabinets, drawers, turns lights on and off, climbs, etc. You forget how busy babies are at this stage. But who can complain when you look at the joy it brings their cute faces?
Lexi reading to her baby sister. She is really an amazing sister to Arilyn and Kyler.


Our big walker.

Arms up like E.T. I love it.

Saturday's soccer game.

Taking a break.


Lexi playing with the sisters of the soccer team.





Today I attempted to snap a few photos of the kids before we were out the door for Kyler's friend's birthday party. It didn't go as I had hoped...

Ari was resisting being held in one place...

She is trying to pull her hands out of theirs...

Lexi decides to hold her, Ari cheers...

She once again tries to escape...


I tell Lexi "go ahead and let her go, I'll snap a quick photo."


She RUNS away. That's how fast she is.



So that was our last week or two.


Now upcoming we have: school photos, Ari's birthday on Friday and her party on Saturday. How I wish our family and friends could be here to celebrate the BIG O-N-E with us.


Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment