Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kyler turns 10!

Lexi rocking Ari


Using a spoon
Grandma Carol arrives for a visit!

Happy New Year!
aka Kyler's 10th birthday! Moments after midnight...his contemplative look--his 10 year old pose as he said.
Birthday breakfast of his choice: homemade doughnuts, hash brown patties and bacon. Lunch was curly cheddar broccoli noodles. Dinner carne asada.
Present time! PSP gameCamera adapter for his PSPEvil Dead the movie for PSP!Another PSP movie
Another PSP game
Thanks grandma and grandpa for the scooter!
Mountain bike!!
It was a nice day outside to play with his new toys.








Ari's first bike ride. She loved it!


I made him a chocolate Whopper ice cream cake with hot fudge and homemade whipped cream.

Hard to believe my sunshine turned 10. A decade as a mother. There are no words to express my love for my children, as I'm sure any parent knows. I am so thankful to be Kyler's mom. He never ceases to amaze us, always has us laughing and isn't embarrassed in the slightest to admit he's a mama's boy. What an honor it is to be his mama. Happy double digits, sunshine! I love you to pieces.
We are so lucky to have grandma Carol here with us to ring in the new year and celebrate Ky's day with us.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment