Monday, February 6, 2012

Celebrating grandpa Bob's birthday

Grandpa feeding Ari (Lexi in a chef hat--grandpa brought it for her, which she proudly wears every time she's in the kitchen!)


The kids showing grandpa some funny videos online.
My girls.Grandpa and Kyler
Grandpa and Lexi
The mostly sugar-free cake I made him. Sugar-free chocolate cake, filled with sugar-free chocolate pudding, topped with homemade whipped cream (made with less sugar), sliced almonds, sliced bananas and drizzled with chocolate syrup. His favorite.

It was nice being able to celebrate with my dad. We always have such a good time with him around. Happy birthday dad, here's to the best 57th year known to man!
This weekend, Lexi and I had a mom/daughter date. I took her to get her angled bangs and hot pink clip in highlight (she had been asking for nearly a year and I was hesitant but LOVE the result), went to the mall and finished it up with the family at Olive Garden. Jared and Kyler played laser tag and had a blast.
Now...just a couple of days until Jared's birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment