Saturday, June 2, 2012

Utah photos

Here are some of our Utah photos. My camera died and I didn't bring my battery charger, so I only caught a few days worth of photos. Plus, I wasn't in a mood to catch happy moments, per say.

Saturday--at the park after a 12 hour drive, through the night without sleep:
Bella, Kyler, Jared and Kaia

 Meeting Kaia for the first time
 At uncle Johnny's. Gabriel makes the most hilarious video game faces.
 Orion, Bella and Kyler.
 Just one piece of my brother's amazing artwork.
 Lexi and Gabriel
 Gabriel
 Bella
 Johnny and Bella

 Ari
 Danielle (aunty) and Lexi
 Kyler, Danielle, Gabriel and Orion
 Bella and Ari love each other. They are a year apart.
 Ari and uncle Johnny
 Having a BBQ at uncle Johnny's. Bella and Kyler.
 A mighty piggy back ride

 love these kids

 Kaden and Joey
 Kaden, 6 weeks younger than Ari. I love this guy.

 Cousins making the best out of a traumatic week

No comments:

Post a Comment