Saturday, January 12, 2013

A day in the life of Arilyn Jade

As we all know, life passes way too quickly. With Kyler, I remember thinking how I'd always remember every detail. Well...I can remember a lot, like it was yesterday, but a lot gets forgotten. With Lexi I tried to write more down. With Ari, I try to capture as many moments as possible with photos. One day I decided to follow her with the camera for a few hours so we could always reflect on these moments.
 
Ari with her vivid imagination. She places books in a row each day and calls them her stairs. "I'm going upstairs!" as she walks the straight book path to and fro.
 
 
She is always eager to cook for us in her kitchen
 
 
Ever since I began taking her to the library for story time, she recreates puppet time
 
And, of course, story time. She has many of her books memorized, too, so she does a great job.
 
And a day in the life of Ari ALWAYS consists of dressing up at least once.
 
Some cooking in a fancy tutu...
 
A little posing...
 
And when she decided to assert her independence and go napless, she failed...
hand in hand with her baby Leah.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment