Sunday, May 9, 2010

beautiful May

Kyler is THE man...He earned student of the month in March. Uncle Joey told him "more like student of the year." He was so proud of himself, as we are of him.
Daddy and Lexi cuddling. She loves her dad so much!

The kids cutting their "dirt babies" hair.




Lexi put hers in a pony tail with a bow from aunt Marissa.
Kyler gave his a mohawk.

A day spent on the lake:
Green Peter Reservoir







Our garden in bloom:

The dogwood tree is my favorite.



The night before mother's day, Lexi lost her first tooth. She came running in so excited, then began to cry as shock set in. She asked me "will I get a new tooth? Can I talk without this tooth?" ha ha
The tooth fairy came, $4! She was so happy.
Mother's day. I awoke to coffee and oatmeal in bed. The kids and Jared were quick to give me my gifts: 2 much needed maternity shirts and 2 metal wall art hangings that I have been wanting for a year.
This one is in the dining room:
This one is in our room:
Lexi goes on a "pose kick" from time to time, today I caught it on film. She is so funny.




Happy mother's day! I hope all of the moms had a wonderful day. Great moms make the world is a better place.

1 comment:

  1. how stinkin cute, luv lexies model poses! i luv ur artwork!

    ReplyDelete