Monday, October 11, 2010

Kyler's field trip

A beautiful sunset.
Picture day:
Kyler's field trip:
Sitting with his friend on the bus.


His class:

One of the oldest (if not the oldest) building in Lebanon. The train station, built in 1891 I think.

Meeting the mayor.

Movie time!
I'm so proud of Kyler! He is such a sweet, loving, intelligent boy. He wasn't embarrassed one bit to hold my hand during the day. While we were in his class I was looking at the charts and he is by far the highest in reading. I'm so proud of him!
I was lucky enough to be able to chaperone Kyler's field trip. It was a walking field trip (about an hour) tour of the town followed by a movie. The teachers and bus driver thought it was hilarious that I was doing so 9 months pregnant. Little did we all know the next day labor would really begin...

1 comment: