Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lexi's first field trip and the pumpkin patch

Sept 30th. Lexi's kindergarten class went to the fire station.
Her highlight was the bus ride.
Hopping off the bus hand in hand with her friend, Marissa.
Walking through the firetruck.


My beautiful little angel.



Lexi's class-her teacher is wonderful and there are only 15 students in her class. We couldn't have asked for more.

October 2. A trip to the pumpkin patch.
Lexi 'talking' to the goats.
Kids maze.

I love this picture.
On the hayride. I love how you can see my giant belly reflection in Jared's glasses--ha ha.
Myself, Kyler and Lexi. Poor Kyler had to endure the weight of my belly on his back.

Entering the sunflower maze.




Lexi.
Kyler
Picking out pumpkins.

Lexi's on the left (30 lbs) Kyler's on the right (23.5 lbs).

Lexi.
Kyler.
Our pumpkins. They are all homegrown except for the 2 in the back. We have 3 more still growing. I'm so proud of them!
Our homegrown cantaloupe.

1 comment: