Saturday, November 20, 2010

SMILE!

My angels.
Talking to her sister.
My cutie, 6 weeks old. Thanks to uncle Joey for this adorable dress.
Lexi took this photo of Arilyn and I rocking.
Arilyn is such a happy baby always. She loves her baths. As a matter of fact I caught her first on camera smiles and first giggles on film in the bath tub. I love bathing her and just chatting with her. She has such a calm, sweet personality.
(not sure why 2 of them didn't rotate)

Here come those smiles!
Baby talking to daddy.
Today we decided to take our family photos at a nearby park. I think they turned out well especially considering we did them ourselves and had 5 people to pose, 1 being 6 weeks old.
Afterwards we took a drive and the kids played in snow!



Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, her smile is TOO adorable! What a cutie! Good job on the family picture. I doubt I will even get one prior to Christmas this year. You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete