Monday, February 21, 2011

grandma and aunt meet Arilyn

Arilyn Jade, 4 months

My Valentine's gift...a walk in greenhouse.

Jared's gift...a new BBQ



Our new couch.






The beast, Zed.



She loves the doggies.


For cubscouts, Kyler had to bake and decorate a cake, solo.
My little baker man.
My sleepy girl

Thanks to my aunt Ruth for Arilyn's cute new outfit.


Decorating his cake

The finished product and the stud who did it.
The theme was blue and gold and Lego.
The girls and I at the Blue and Gold event.

Jared receiving his award
Kyler receiving his badges and belt loops.
Grandma Carol and aunt Nicole came to visit for a few days. The kids were so excited to walk out of school and see them standing there.
Yum...

Cuddling with grandma
I love this picture.





Arilyn found her feet!

Playing dollhouse
Cuddle time

Cuddling with her BIG grand daughter
Sleepy baby
Jared took everyone (sans Ari and I, as we all didn't fit) for a drive and to see the waterfalls.






Sleepy girls
Precious
Saying goodbye is never easy.

We had a great visit, of course--as always, it went too fast. Thank you guys for coming out. It means a lot. Can't wait for the next visit!!

1 comment: