Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jared's birthday and such...

On Feb 7th, Jared turned 30...the big 3-0!!

As he's not a cake person, I made him a strawberry shortcake ice cream "cake". He and the kids loved it.
He chose to go bowling. We had a blast. Jared was on fire with nearly all strikes and spares.
Lexi with her spin move.
Lovin' the baby.
We had so much fun.
Daddy and Ari Jade.
I called it 'birthday luck' as he was on fire!
These 2 have the same eyes and ears.
And these 2 have the same nose, blond hair, body and mouth.
Happy birthday!!
Jared took this photo of me as I watched the kiddos bowl.
Sleepy baby girl.
Mama and Ari. I love how she looks directly at the camera.

Her new hat I ordered for her.
Friday night the kids had a sleep over.
Lexi and Amber played dress up nearly the whole time!
Kyler and Brock played video games, with Legos and Nerf guns.

And of course, they JUMPED!
We had a busy week here, but full of happy memories. Now on to the next week as we await grandma Carol and aunt Nicole's arrival on Thursday!
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: