Wednesday, December 21, 2011

all things leading up to Christmas

My family's tradition of 1 gift on Christmas eve:
Ari was dancing to Christmas music here.
Kyler love Halo Lego
Lexi got a huge Barbie set with a Barbie and furniture
Ari got a doll stroller
My dad spent Christmas eve with us

The kids giving grandpa the birdhouse they made him
Grey socks! (another family tradition)
Ari with her babies from grandpa
Throwing knives and a book
For some reason the photos didn't rotate when I edited them.
My dad and I
We took a drive to the Calapooia River in Brownsville.





Ari the climber in her toy basket
She unzips her jammies to get to her belly button


The log cabin birdhouse the kids painted Grandpa Bob
Mistletoe!
Kyler looks so thrilled



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment