Sunday, March 4, 2012

sickly week

Somewhere mid week, Arilyn caught the flu. She was up (meaning she AND I were up) all night long. Poor baby was miserable. Luckily, or so I thought, it skipped the rest of us and went away fairly quickly. I was wrong...
Yesterday we had tickets to a Portland Winterhawks hockey game. On the drive there, I was feeling really sick. But I have bouts of carsickness so I blamed that. Shortly after arriving, Lexi puked everywhere at our feet in our seats. The lady in front threw a fit, apparently saying some rude comments Lexi later told me about. I'm glad I didn't hear. (Lexi later told me "I have super powers, I puke on mean ladies!" LOL) So we left. On the way home, we had a pit stop at McDonald's, where Lexi and I both got sick. After we endured the 2 hour drive home (thankful for bags in the van), Kyler got sick. Then in the middle of the night, Jared joined. UGH!! An entire sick family. Here are the few photos I caught from the week:

A quick shot of Portland, after we parked in the garage.
The players coming on the ice.
Blond 'stache Kyler
Jared, Kyler and Lexi
Lexi and I
Lexi
Ari. See how close we were? 3rd row from the ice!
On the drive to Portland
Ari helping mama sweep
Blond curls, like sissy.
Happy March! Now I'm going to crawl back into bed in the hopes of feeling better. That is, if the sick kiddos allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment