Sunday, March 25, 2012

a snow day and such

Air Ari:

My birthday cake: chocolate eclair cake. SO delicious!
Kyler and his World War 2 project.
We experienced our largest amount of snow since moving here. Everything was cancelled and closed, literally. It was so nice to enjoy being "stuck". In Utah, this amount would be nothing. We enjoyed it though.

Zed catching snowballs

The kids clay creations

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, cards and gifts. Meant a lot!
The kids had their report cards and parent teacher conferences. Again, they are exceeding in most areas. I am so proud of them! Kyler is holding his own with the 5th graders in his class (he's 4th grade) and Lexi is reading and doing math at over a 2nd grade level (she's in 1st grade).
The kids are on spring break for the next week. I love having them home. But I think Ari enjoys it most of all. She went an entire day without napping yesterday, happily so.
On Wednesday my little sister arrives for her week and a half visit. I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment