Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Aunty's visit

Danielle has been here for a week so far. It's been wonderful having her here and I am very much dreading her departure this Saturday.

Yesterday was her birthday. It was a pure pleasure and honor to partake in her birthday.


I took her to get her tregus pierced, like mine.
Us being goobers

They love aunty
For my tradition of the special birthday breakfast, I made her stuffed french toast. Thick sliced bread, stuffed with buttery buttercream and topped with strawberries.
For her cake, I made a ho ho cake. From scratch devil's food cake (2 layers), filled with homemade buttery buttercream and topped with chocolate ganache.
Her birthday was a blast! Early in the morning, Jared headed to southern Oregon for work for the rest of the week. After breakfast, Ari, Danielle and I headed to Salem and spent several hours shopping, getting coffee and lunch. After we had pizza, cake and rented movies. I hope her day was as special as she is!
Ari on the trampoline. She LOVES it. She goes to the back door asking to jump.
Her 'uh oh' face
Danielle and I playing Battleship (Ari on my team).
Apparently Lexi was reading a very intense story to Ari.
Painting Danielle's nails. We had a pamper evening of nails and facials.
Loving aunty
For April Fools, I made the kids a 'special drink'. I had them close their eyes and try to drink through their straws. It was Jello. They thought it was pretty funny.
Kyler at the shooting range with cubscouts.



My sister and I
Being goobers
Ari loves aunty!

Sharing her headband


Park time.
He was saying "You shall not pass!"



Ari loves picking flower




No comments:

Post a Comment