Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinewood derby, Danielle departs and Easter

Making our traditional Easter cupcakes



Kyler and Jared working on the pinewood derby car
Dying eggs


On Saturday, Kyler had his pinewood derby races and I had to take Danielle to the airport. So unfortunately I missed the races, but got some quality alone time with my sister before she left.
Saying goodbye to aunty
Kyler and his car
Jared took some photos at the races







Easter
The Easter bunny came!
Easter morning
I was trying to get a good Easter photo of the kids. But between the 3 of them, the cat distracting Ari, sun in their eyes, blinking and whatever else, it felt nearly impossible.


My dad showed up to spend the day with us, he brought the kids each stuffed baskets, too!
Grandpa helping Ari put her shoes on

The weather was beautiful, so after we ate, we spent the day at the park. Hunting eggs and playing.
Grandpa and Ari, hand in hand.







She did not like the boiled eggs, Ha ha!





Today was backwards day for school spirit. Kyler asked for his hair backwards, too.

The past few weeks were incredible. We enjoyed having Danielle to ourselves for a week and a half. It was so hard to let her go, but I am so proud of her and it's an honor to call her my sister. Crossing my fingers she will come out to Oregon this summer, with my brother.
Hoping everyone had an incredible Easter, we sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment