Saturday, April 14, 2012

spring fun

Ari and her new Princess Mobile


Passed out after a long drive
She loves strawberries, or as she calls them "strawbabies"

School spirit week--sports day
Ari and "Fwafwa". She started calling him "Kya", then "brara", then "Kyky" and now "Fwafwa". Not sure how that came to be, but she sounds adorable saying it. He's a wonderful brother.


Mismatch day
My wonderful mom sent me flowers, just because. She is the sweetest!
On Friday, Jared left to California, for a fun, kid-free weekend.
Friday night, the kids had their annual school carnival. I only got a few pictures being as I was solo with 3 kiddos (thanks to friends for helping, though).
They had a ton of bouncy toys, games, snacks and prizes. So much fun!

Kyler had his first spring soccer game today. He rocked! He did so well and tried so hard. Very proud of him. Again, as I'm solo and Ari was napping on my shoulder, I only snapped a few photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment