Sunday, July 15, 2012

enjoying summer

Lexi, myself and Kyler passing the time during a quiet morning.
 The kids each had a friend sleep over. They had pizza, soda floats and ice cream sundaes. They were pretty happy, to say the least.
Lexi and her friend Amber
 Kyler and his friend Brock
 Ari loving her ice cream.
 With the heat, we've been hanging out at the river by our house. Bliss!
 Ari and I, courtesy of Lexi.
 My silly girls


 Kyler and Jared took this little raft down the river.
 Ari rowing.
 Beautiful day.
 Lexi and her friend Khloe, during Kyler's soccer games.
 Go Kyler!
 Ari

 My dad came over to spend the day with us.

 At the river, again.

 My fear-less Lexi caught a snake.
 Setting the snake free.
 They love their grandpa.
 Ari and daddy.


It's been such a fun-filled, busy week. It's always nice to stay preoccupied, but eventually sadness catches up
Thanks to my friends: Erica for sending me a journal to write in, Ellen for scrapbook supplies, Sarah for homemade ice cream sandwiches and everyone else who has shown such support. The fact that you are keeping me in your thoughts means the world. I am blessed to have some amazing people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment