Friday, October 12, 2012

Bieber concert & pumpkin patch!

Several months ago we bought Lexi Justin Bieber concert tickets in Tacoma. We took Kyler to see Weezer when he was 6, so she had been waiting for her chance. Plus, she deserved it.
My friend was planning on coming with us but wasn't able to last minute. So we roped the JB loathing Kyler into joining us.
Carly Rae Jepsen opened for him. We had a great time and I hope the memory will remain with them forever.
(excuse all of the camera phone pictures)
 





Ari stayed at a nearby hotel with dada. She told me "dad and me partied all night".
Heading to the pumpkin patch, my very favorite fall activity. Ari's face cracks me up.
It just so happened to be our first rainy/fall like day. Perfect.

Sunflower maze



Picking our pumpkins. Ari said they were all so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment