Monday, October 22, 2012

fall activities

Us in Hawaii at a luau. I had meant to scan this photo in since Aug.
 
Lexi's soccer shot, #8 Pixies!
(haven't gotten Kyler's yet)
Lexi's team.
 Fall colors in our yard
 Beautiful morning
 Hiking after school at McDowell Creek Falls.



 Ari took the stairs of doom like a champ. What a workout!



 A salamander.







 Ari never wanting to be smaller than us.



 Last fall soccer games (besides the tournament next weekend).
A hail/rain storm blew in halfway through Kyler's game. He was freezing by the end but they still played hard.

 Lexi's last game. Again, the rain prevented me to take many photos. She scored 2 goals for the 2nd week in a row!
 A SpongeBob cake I made for a friend's son.


Lately life has been back to gloomy for me. Last week marked 5 months since my mom passed, yesterday was 2 years since my furry friend Winky passed (I had had him for more than half of my life) and this Thursday is my mom's birthday. She would've been 56. Too young to be gone. And her children and grand kids are too young to be without her. To those who pray, please say a prayer for peace for myself and family. We can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment