Monday, April 1, 2013

California vacation

 
 
Mid March: the kids art show at their school:
 
Doing art for dad in his absence.
 Lexi's flower.
 Lexi's fish
 Lexi's owl
 Lexi's landscape
 Lexi's seahorse
 Kyler's "mullet-saurus rex"
 Kyler's
 
Our vacation to Disneyland!
Thanks to Sam for the Minnie ears :)
 Beautiful Brianna
 Sam and Rich
 Such a great day!
 Julian and Kyler, with the girls peeking in the background
 Carol and Greg
 I love this picture.
 My 30th birthday!
 Ari's first Disney trip!
 So much fun.
 Samantha and Jared planned my birthday cake. Sam baked it and brought it secretly to S Cal to present on my birthday, SWEETEST thing ever! And so delicious--coconut cream cake...YUM!
 Ari was in "Cindabella" Heaven!
 Pretty girls
 So precious
 Cousins: Ari and Kaia, one year apart.

 Ari was beyond tired at this point.
 Kaia

 The boys!
 
Samantha met Gregg Binkley while waiting in line.


Best day of our lives, ha ha!


Grandma and Kyler



Kyler Deyn and Kaia Jean ;)
With grandpa Greg
 
 
Kyler and his new best friend, haha.



 At the Chans:
 Jared and Matt
Carol and Heatherlee


Clara and Arilyn are a few weeks apart.
Clara
Ethyn and Kyler, they are 3 months apart.
Calvin
Kyler and Kaia
 
4 generations

At the Morins:
Grandma and Ari



Old town San Diego

 For Carol's birthday, I made her a from scratch white cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting.
 
Great grandma presented Kyler with a statehood book she had been working on for years, in hopes he will pass it down to his kids one day. So sweet and special.



Our gift to Carol

Aunt Nicole did Lexi's make up
Jared's grandma and aunt
Leaving southern CA
A departure BBQ in Stockton.
Haha, the tortillas are on fire!
My mom's youngest brother, myself and Ari. I hadn't seen him in 8 years.
Jared, Pat, uncle Tony, Lexi, me, Ari and Kyler.
Vaughn and Pat

Ari was not feeling Richard's snuggle time, ha ha.

 
 
 
We had a great time while on vacation. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special. In the absence of my mom it really meant a lot as that day was hard on me, without having her near.

No comments:

Post a Comment