Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

The kids made chocolate covered strawberries to look like carrots (I dyed the white chocolate orange as I melted it).
 
 

Making cupcakes. Ari mostly ate frosting.

 Notice Arilyn still eating frosting, ha ha.
 My mama started making Easter basket cupcakes when she was about 15 (so innovative!). I have carried on the tradition with my kids. In my 30 years of life, I've never had an Easter without one. This year the kids decorated them solo. I baked strawberry coconut cupcakes with coconut cream cheese frosting, yum.
 Dying eggs. Ari was asleep.
 The Easter bunny came!
 I love her wild morning hair.

 Happy Easter!!
 Kyler, 11
 Arilyn, 2
 Alexia, 8
 Kyler snapped this of Jared and I
 bubbles

 My dad came to spend the holiday with us!
Ari getting some grandpa love.

 Grandpa brought each kid their own basket. Ari's was full of princess items, she was in Heaven.
 I love Lexi's freckles. Reminds me of my mama.
 Getting ready to hunt eggs.
 Ari and dada


 All tuckered out from Easter.

Easter was also my oldest brother's birthday! Hope he had the best day. I couldn't imagine a world without his intelligence, guidance, laughter and his great big hugs! We love you, Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment