Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Kyler being tough, ha ha..
He's so handsome!

Beautiful eyes, I wish my camera would capture the beauty and depth of his deep blue eyes.


I love this one...like father, like son...





Winky, my 13 1/2 year old angel!







So sweet-daddy and Lexi bonding, playing computer games.






We took the kids bowling. Lexi would throw (literally throw) the ball, and then dance, twirl, and clap. Too cute!









We had such a good time!









Daddy teaching Lexi how to bowl.














I think they may have had more fun playing in these cubbies than bowling!





The kids have been on a painting kick since Halloween. Kyler came up with the idea to paint rocks (genious) I suggested they paint them as insects. They had so much fun!
Kyler painted his a ladybug, Lexi painted hers as a beetle with a HUGE smile!






At the last minute today we decided to take our Christmas card photo. Lexi was grumpy (she wanted to play with her friends), Jared wanted to go fishing and the camera battery was running extremely low.
I suggested taking it by the fireplace. But after a few shots, it started getting too warm.



Shot #2




It was a nice, sunny day so we decided to take it outside on the bench by the pond for the last one.
Opinions are VERY WELCOME and APPRECIATED on which photo you like best.


We are anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving, as well as the long 4 day weekend it brings for Kyler. We're heading to my dad's and step mom's for the day. Shortly after Jared leaves to Canada for a few days. The day after he returns, my little sister will be here to visit. I can't wait!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!







1 comment:

  1. Although they are ALL cute, I especially like the one with you guys on the bench outside! Your hair looks really pretty too :)Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete