Saturday, December 18, 2010

new camera

Recently our Canon camera broke, so Jared and I began the great camera hunt. We have so far enjoyed our new Nikon Coolpix L110. We are still learning the settings but have had fun experimenting with it. Here are a few of our recent photos:

My sleeping beauty, Arilyn Jade-2 months old now.
Lexi with her hand made wreath. How I adore her artwork.
My handsome guy who is soon to be 9!Laughing at daddy!

Playing in the bath, getting her aqua aerobics in.
She does daddy's pinky thing.
I was trying to capture the frost on the rose buds in the morning.
This is Jared's favorite as I again tried to capture the frost.
Friday I went to Kyler's class to pass out his birthday treats being as his birthday is during school break. He requested donuts.
The class singing to him and him being goofy, as usual.
Lexi and her gingerbread house she made on Friday.
Such a pretty girl!
He'll always be a mama's boy.
Such a kissable face.
Jared trying to capture the fog.
Kyler's favorite thing to do.
Daddy and Arilyn.
Beauty.
Jared and the kids bought me some home decor I've been asking for today. It's a Christmas gift but they gave it to me early.
(the stocking holders are in front)
I was experimenting with zoom and an ornament.
The gorgeous Lexi Brei.
We are nearly ready for Christmas in our household. We are spending Christmas eve with my dad and step mom and just the 5 of us on Christmas day.
Life has been busy lately, but good. Lexi began ballet and loves it so far. Kyler is still in cub scouts and always has a good time.
December 22 is Arilyn's echo cardiogram appt., please keep her in your thoughts during this time.
Hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas!

1 comment: