Monday, December 20, 2010

thank you

As I didn't have a baby shower I neglected to send thank you cards to those who were kind enough to send baby gifts, so here goes:

Thanks to:

My friend Cindy Jacobson for the pack n play play pin and clothes.

Sue Jacobson (her mother in law) for the hand made blanket.

My friend Samantha Rodriguez for the huge bag of clothes.

My mom for arriving during her visit with an entire suitcase full of baby clothes, blankets, etc. Also for buying Arilyn blankets, bibs and other items during her stay.

Marissa Flores for sending numerous boxes of homemade bows, burp cloths, blankets, as well as clothes and other items.

Joe Juarez (my brother) for the adorable baby outfits and onesies.

Erica Endo and family for the 2 boxes full of baby items that we love.

Sheri, Bruce and Ashlee Clark for the adorable baby outfit and sweet card.

My aunt Ruth Castillo for the 3 outfits and baby toys.

Carol, Greg and Nicole Flores for the baby outfit.

My ex step mom Pat Carlson for the giant box of TONS of baby items.

My friends Melanie Pugh and Scott for the baby sleepers and adorable baby winter suit and gift card.

Jean Clark for the check that we used to buy Arilyn some baby items.

Jared's boss for the huge bonus that we used to buy her car seat stroller combo and other items.



We appreciate it all greatly. :) Sorry for the delay.

1 comment: