Friday, December 3, 2010

Some old and some new...

I recently began scanning in some of our old photos for safe keeping as well as sharing.
This is a photo of me when I was about Lexi's age, perhaps a year younger, along with my dog Lacey.
I can see the same smile and hair as Lexi and same eyes as Kyler.
Young school photos of Jared.
I can see Kyler's smile!
This is me as a baby. I can see Arilyn here.
Young Jared. I can see Lexi's eyes and Kyler's smile.

I was Arilyn's age in this photo. I can see a lot of her in this photo.

And now on to some current photos...

Arilyn and I, she was 7 1/2 weeks in this photo.


Kyler baby talking to his sister, as usual.

Jared and Kyler working on his school project--a Ute Indian diorama.
The kids made their own ornaments.
Myself with my girls.
Sister love.
The finished diorama. We all took part in this project, had a blast and it turned out great.
He is so proud!
It's starting to look like Christmas! We put up some spiral Christmas trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment