Saturday, March 12, 2011

March memories

After months (yes months) of Lexi wanting to cut her hair, we finally agreed. For a long time we have been coaxing her into keeping her gorgeous golden locks, but ultimately we decided it's her hair, her choice. Anyway...it's only hair, it'll grow back.

Here is the new Alexia...
We love it! The hair lady donated her long hair to locks of love and made Lexi feel really good about the choice. Today we passed a wig shop and she commented "maybe my hair is in there for someone who can't grow their own."
Kyler posing like a goober. ;)
I won a free hat last month. We ordered it in size 12 month so she can wear it next winter as she already has a hat that currently fits. I absolutely adore it. I can't wait until it fits--I just picture her walking around with an owl hat, too cute.
Thanks Sugar and Spice Crochet (check them out www.sugarandspicecrochet.com)
We went bowling again.



Lexi lost another tooth at school! She cried so her wonderful teacher allowed her to call mama. Since then, she has lost her other front tooth--tooth #5! My baby is in the tooth-less stage.
Bouncing Arilyn Jade
Arilyn is a super solo sitter! She has been sitting for a few weeks (since before 5 months) now. She's an early sitter I think due to the fact that she refuses to lay back as she doesn't want to miss a thing and tries to keep up with her brother and sister. Lately she has been lunging forward to grab toys. She is getting so big so fast. Jared commented that our baby never allowed us to baby her as she hated to be swaddled from the start. She's always wanted to see the world and be a part. She rolled before 3 months and now sitter...ugh! Slow down baby girl!
Kyler carved a boat out of a bar of soap during cubscouts with his pocket knife from grandma Pam.
Very proud of him--he did a great job and was very responsible with the knife.
Her first bites of solid foods--rice cereal.
I'm just guessing here, but I'd say she loved it.
Such a cutie!
Sisters. (Lexi's last photo with long hair)
Angels.
Last week I met up with a few friends, the Melissas, and their gorgeous baby girls, Peyton and Tayla who were also born in Oct. I NEVER get out, so it was an awesome time and I greatly look forward to our next get together. Thanks ladies!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs. The month of March has been so exciting.
    It's so great you got to meet with the Melissas and all of you had a good time. How excellent is that?!

    I just LOVE Ari's new hat! It's just adorbs.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome Blog! March sure was full of fun firsts : )

    ReplyDelete