Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring break

We had planned on taking the kids to Disneyland during spring break, unfortunately Jared has an unexpected SIPs show in South Carolina that week. So off he went and the kids and I enjoyed a nice week of bouncing on the trampoline as Ari napped, walks, movies and popcorn, cuddle time and board games. Kyler snapped this photo of the girls and I before we went for a walk. Miss Alexia Brei
These smiles melt my heart, everyday.

Zed.
Enjoying a nice spring day, outside.
Mr Kyler Deyn.
Miss Arilyn Jade.
Sisterly love photos...



When Jared returned, we decided to take the kids out for a day of fun. We found a place called Safari Sam's in Sherwood, OR. It was a lot of fun...a massive jungle gym, arcade, bounce houses, black light mini golf, food and prizes.


Here the kids are climbing through the jungle gym...


Arilyn eating mama's arm.
I like this photo, with the black light behind us.
Playing mini golf...
DANGER! lol I just had to take this photo.
Kyler got a hole in one.
The cool course.
Pretty baby girl.
Arilyn is such a big girl, sitting in the bath playing w toys. (thank you Erica for the bath toys--she LOVES them!)


The week started out bumpy...Lexi had the flu for a day or so, Arilyn had a cold and is teething and it was raining. As the week wore on, everyone felt better and the sun began to shine. The kids and I spent a lot of quality time together, which was wonderful! I am very honored to call them my children as they have such amazing minds, hearts and souls.


Now on to Spring and April...

1 comment: