Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter & such...

Last week's cubscout event was a go see it, featuring one of the world's largest helicopters. It was great for us all to see.



Kyler inside



Kyler and his friend Tristan




Lexi's turn




Troop 88

Some of our garden blooms


Kyler took these of my angel and I



LOVE

My happy baby


Lexi's Easter craft she made at school.


In keeping with my mom's tradition she began as a teenager, we made Easter basket cupcakes. The kids said they will carry on this tradition and make these with their kids, melts my heart.



Their 'monster' eggs


The Easter bunny had arrived

Happy and sleepy on Easter morning

My baby's first Easter










The egg hunt is off:















(Lexi was pouting because Kyler found more eggs)






Grandpa kept giving Lexi his 'sleeper hold'. The kids had such a blast!

Such a big girl!




My beauties



We had a great Easter...my dad and step mom joined us (along with bringing the kids some goodies) for our egg hunt and a big turkey dinner I made.

Arilyn had her 6 month check up Friday. She is 26" long and 16 lbs, 50th percentile for both still with a small head (only 25th percentile). Her dr was impressed with all she does and said she looks fantastic. She barely cried for her shots, of course as it was the first appt daddy attended with us, but had a few grumpy days afterwards. Shots + teething is no fun for baby! But today she is back to her normal, happy self. She is now attempting to crawl...ahhh slow down baby girl!!

April showers bring May flowers...come on MAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment