Monday, May 2, 2011

Stepping into May

The kids school annual carnival:

Kyler
Lexi

Bowling..


They had a dunk tank where a series of teachers/staff took turns.

Kyler loved this one...

Lexi not so much.


Snack walk!




Face paintings.


Bounce house.

Ari and daddy Lexi won this race by a split second.

The weather is starting to look nicer, time to try out their new slip and slide.




This is my favorite. I usually miss her big laughs/smiles, but this time I caught it! She was cracking up at her brother and sister.





The tool box Kyler made in cub scouts


The annual AG fest here in Salem:


Chicks.

She loved watching all of the animals as well as all of the attention she would get from strangers.


Roping a bull.



They made 'dirt babies' again. Grass grows as hair in which they can cut and shape as they please. They love them.

I don't know that I would trust my pets with Vet Kyler!

Watching chicks hatch.


Touching the chicks.




Cuddling with daddy...

And a minute later, she's out!






I think this was a potato?


Apparently Kyler is falling off of the cow.
Watching the animals.


She was so sleepy. We were gone for hours and she didn't fuss in the slightest--such a good baby.

Riding ponies.




Balloon poodle and swords.

On the drive home, it was such a clear day we were able to get some photos of the 3 sister volcanoes from the highway by our house.

Jared snapped this.




With mother's day approaching I feel compelled to thank all of the wonderful moms out there. Without you the world would be a cold place.

No comments:

Post a Comment