Saturday, June 27, 2009

exploring Seal Rock

Worn out on the drive home
he claims he never slept on the way home, I have proof!

sleeps like an angel

the guys

the beach
the area right before you step onto the sand
this area is usually covered with water

Lexi, Kyler and mom

Kyler, dad and Lexi



the kids and I

wind blowing our hair, I think Lexi is looking more like her mom these days...

this caught Lexi mid-fall, I always say she's an excellent faller, haha

Lexi

waves crashing against the rocks


We saw a ton of seals and sea lions...
a seal poking his head out of the water
seals sunbathing

Kyler playing in the water (the seals were on the rocks behind him)


me and Jared

Lexi and mom, I think she looks a lot like me in this photo



little miss Alexia Brei
Lexi and I wrote our names in the sand, her first time doing so

sitting in a tide pool
Jared and I


Mommy and Lexi



Mom and Kyler

starfish and sea urchins. We saw an abundance of these creatures.

tide poolLexi, Jared, Kyler and Spunky
Seal Rock


posing in front of a nesting site for sea birds

exploring


checking out the tide pool
Today we took a trip to the coast. The tide is lower than it's been in over 50 years so the tide pools are amazing. We had a blast, I noticed in every photo I snapped of Jared he was SMILING! Anyone who knows Jared, knows what a rarity that is. We spent a few hours playing and exploring until Lexi's little legs couldn't handle anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment