Thursday, June 11, 2009

welcome home (part 2 & 3)

Monday:
Being as we will be moving on Father's day, the kids gave Jared his gift they made early. He also got a ufc game for his xbox 360.


Monday: My sister in law (Nicole) had a dance performance, she did wonderfully. Here our niece, Rowan and Lexi were sitting together.





Wednesday:
Our niece, Kennedee fell asleep on the drive home from chuck e cheeses. Isn't she gorgeous?


The grand Flores congregation is complete! Monday my sister in law arrived, Wednesday my brother in law and his family arrived. It's been a busy week and I have seriously lacked in the photo department as I have been going through batteries like mad. It's been amazing to have almost everyone together (while Jared's whole family is here, mine is still incomplete as my dad is absent).

I woke up in the middle of the night with the realization....time's almost up. My husband thinks I am going to get cold feet and back out or rather that's just his biggest fear. Yes it is going to be incredibly hard to leave, but at the same time it's something we have always wanted to try and after a horrific year last year, it's time for a fresh start. Anyway, worst case scenario...we
move back after a year. We are down to ten days remaining!
(I'll be sure to take more photos and bring along extra batteries)

No comments:

Post a Comment