Friday, June 19, 2009

saying goodbye...

Moving day is upon us...it has been such a busy few weeks and the time has flown by. Tomorrow we pick up the moving truck and load it up, Sunday at 3 am we ship out. So this will be my last blog until we are settled.
Hope everyone has a wonderful father's day, after all, what would this world be without the wonderful fathers that make it up? I know I would only be half of what I am today without my dad and my children would seriously be lacking if it weren't for my wonderful husband's fathering abilities.
Photos of the week:

Our mock father's day, being as it's move day:
grandpa opening the birdhouse Kyler and Lexi did all by themselves



Kyler with his cousin Jaden, Jaden is 2 years older than Kyler.


Jared's parents bought him a fly fishing rod and reel, he is SO stoked!

packing up Mrs. Mia Wallace, haha
Brail and Spunky, this is how he sleeps, on her back!
The kids saying goodbye to their best friends Lexi and chance. It was hard to say bye to these two amazing kids.




the Lexis!

chance and Kyler

Saying goodbye is one of the most difficult things and I am the type of person who fears the unknown and change. Utah has been a wonderful experience and I will always remember the times shared here. Our family and friends will be missed on a daily basis, we are relying on our hopes that our loved ones will visit us often. The most valuable thing a person acquires through life are our memories, those will remain forever. Thanks to everyone for sharing in our lives and being the amazing people you are. As my husband always says, after Ryan Seacrest, "FLORES OUT".

No comments:

Post a Comment