Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Alexia's birthday countdown


My little girl will be turning 5 in 1 month and 1 day! It's amazing how the time flies. She is such a little beauty, a sweet, gentle soul and a very bright girl. She'd do anything to make her loved ones happy even if that means she'd be without or unhappy, such a giver! I am so proud of this girl for who she is becoming and has always been. From the day she was born she has been so easy going, I'd lay her in her crib and she'd fall asleep, as a toddler I'd say "go night night" and she'd squint her eyes so tight til she fell asleep. She is a sweetheart and life would be seriously lacking had she not entered our world.

Lexi put together her very own wish list this year, and it does NOT consist of every commercial toy advertised! I am thoroughly impressed. I decided I'd post it here so when someone asks what she'd like, I can simply point them in this direction being as most of our family and friends are out of state.

SO here goes her very own birthday list:



  • anything Hannah Montana (room decor, toys, clothing, books) she does have all her c.d.s already.

  • a piggy bank (hers broke during the move)

  • the new Hannah Montana movie on DVD

  • Clothes-size 6 or 6x bottoms and size 6x or 7 tops-yes, she is TALL!

  • shoes size 12

  • baby stroller, she recently broke hers by attempting to push her friend in it.

  • baby carrier, as she specified "like a backpack" she really wants this

  • toy cleaning set (mop, vacuum, iron, broom)

  • Fisher Price loving family furniture sets: dinning room, office and a rocking chair for the nursery

  • Barbies and accessories

  • babies and accessories

She is very easy to please. I have one request, please tell me what you plan on getting and what you end up getting being as this is the only list I am giving to everyone and will be going off of myself. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment