Sunday, August 2, 2009

kid's fashion show!

This morning the kids put on their VERY OWN fashion show with their school clothes (although Lexi will not be starting school until next fall-she misses the cut off by 4 days). We had a good time shopping with them in Oregon's capital city, trying on clothes and letting them pick their own outfits based on their personalities. I thought it was adorable they were willing to and even excited to take photos of them in their new outfits.
Enjoy...
Kyler's basketball shoes, he's so thrilled about them, especially since Uncle Joey is making such a huge deal about how awesome they are and how much he wants a pair! (thanks uncle Joey, for making him feel so special)
He's not a fan on long sleeved shirts, so this is his only one he chose.
Lexi's hoodie says "princess" on it





Lexi's shoes





I love this one





I haven't washed their clothes yet, so they're a little big still. Can you believe how GIANT my kids are? Lexi isn't even 5 and wearing a 6x and Kyler is 7 wearing a 10!







I caught a smile!!




haha, he was disco and she was a puppy!








my favorite pose!






the other day, Lexi came into our bedroom dressed like this! We were laughing so hard, Jared snapped a few photos. SOOO funny.







a few highlights:
our heat wave is coming to an end FINALLY! It's going to be a cool 80 degrees this week.
the kids are addicted to Gilligan's Island, thanks to Jared's impulse buy of the season 2 set last year (did I mention when I was working he spent money JUST to spend it? HAHA).
Jared has been a pro fisherman, catching steelhead and salmon left and right.
Tomorrow I will (keeping my fingers crossed) be booking my mama's plane ticket out here for a visit.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment