Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a day at the park & stopping to smell the roses

Kyler and I sitting on the porch, no matter how big he is, he'll always be my sunshine!
the three of us sitting on the porch, the weather was beautiful today, a wonderful, cool, clean breeze blowing.

Our kitties:
Ash


Mia Wallace




the kids in front of our roses, wow these bad boys won't stop blooming!

remember that picture of our pumpkin plants when they barely started growing? Now look at these big'ns! I am so impressed that they are growing so well.






our pond, listening to that waterfall is one of the best sounds. lucky Kyler, he hears this all night long.









I stopped to smell the roses today (although this isn't a rose, you get my meaning-haha). The following flower pictures are from our garden.







My favorite picture!









I took the kids across the street to play at the school playground. We had a blast! Here, we were pretending we were on a ship headed to Alaska, Lexi driving and Kyler hanging on for dear life.







she is so gorgeous!














mr. handsome!













loving her mama, so sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment