Saturday, September 12, 2009

relaxation

09-09-09
We went to Cascadia.
Lexi took her baby and taught her how to swim, so cute.
handsome guy

oooh the water was cold that day!

they called this their hot tub


we had a blast




rafting with daddy





Lexi and mama







Kyler and mom









9-12-09
We went to Cascadia again today. We had so much fun playing in the river, going down the little rapids, swimming, fishing (the boys), and I even found time to lay on a blanket near the river and read. What a relaxing day.
the drive there, it's only 25 minutes away but Lexi was so tired






haha sillies. Lexi is eating a sugar plum from our tree in our front yard.











roots intertwined












he's getting so big










as is she











going down the rapids with dad







On Thursday, my mom called me in a near panic state. Her brother died. She is really upset and angry, as anyone would be. She started her life with 4 siblings and only 2 remain. In the past 5 years I have lost 3 uncles and 1 cousin. My uncle in New Mexico died this year in April. It's been a devastating year for my family, please keep them in your prayers, especially my mom. However she is remarkably strong. Thank you to everyone who gave their sympathy, love and prayers.













1 comment: