Saturday, September 26, 2009

a week in review

What a great week we had. We had visitors!! Melanie (whom I was inseparable from in high school) and Scott drove out from Tacoma Friday afternoon. We spent the whole night reminiscing, chatting and laughing! It was so great to catch up. As always, wish it could have been longer. Thanks for enduring the drive, traffic, for bringing the best bottle of wine, books which I'm so anxious to read and a local CD which I will listen to as soon as I post this. We had an amazing time! wish I would've taken some pictures but we were so busy chatting non stop and looking at old photos I totally forgot! Next time I will...

Being as I haven't had my hair cut or colored since May, I decided upon dying it myself (to save money) so here is the outcome:
Aunt Marissa made Lexi some adorable bows, thanks! They are perfect



New hair color. I'm not sure what I think of it, I worry it makes me look too pale.

Kyler playing on the computer



1 comment:

  1. GOd ur gorgeous shut up!!! i lUV luv LUV u in that color, and lexi is amazingly beautiful as well and can model!! and kyler of course looking cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete