Sunday, May 10, 2009

a beautiful day

What a wonderful mother's day this has been...I awoke to my kids and Jared bringing me coffee in bed along with my gifts: 3 homemade stepping stones the kids designed, 2 sweet cards (Kyler wrote "stop monkey'n around and relax" and Jared singed his as "soon to be disc golf's #1 world ranked!"), gorgeous flowers and $100 to spend on new things for the new house. : )
We met everyone at the park and ate and played and talked ALL day, it was wonderful! My sweet mother in law bought me a gift card and some soaps. I am one of the luckiest people I know, I have an amazing mom and mother in law, as well as great kids and a sweet husband. Thanks to everyone for a beautiful day. Hope all the fantastic mothers had a memorable day as well.

My mother in law and Kyler.
Joey and Gabriel
Rowan


Gabriel




Johnny and Gabriel




my mother in law and Talon




Jaden, Kyler (being silly as always) and Teagan



Nicole and Talon


Jared and my mother in law, doesn't he look like his mom?

Joey and Danielle




Johnny being a nerd and my mama






Joey and Kyler





Thanks to all the moms out there who have devoted their lives to their children, that love and devotion makes this world a greater place!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute blog! i cant belive how much bigger talon is.. he's cute! I hope you had a great day.. you of ALL moms deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete