Friday, May 8, 2009

very blog worthy

When Kyler got home from school today he asked me to open my mother's day gift he had made at school and he captured all the memories himself (with some help from his sister) through photos. I love how sweet these kids are. Underneath it all, they are mama's babies. I'm one lucky/blessed person.

Here are some photos Kyler and Lexi took today...
me and Kyler displaying my wonderful gifts, an adorable card that says "my love for you grows and grows" and a butterfly magnet with his photo. Homemade gifts are the best

Kyler kept telling me "ok look this way" "hold this" "just one more picture" it was so adorable, I have to show his work...





mommy and Lexi...










Lexi picked her clothes today and this is what she chose...

Mommy and Lexi, she is so adorable...








HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS I KNOW! wishing you a love filled day and a wonderful year of happy new memories to follow...

1 comment:

  1. cute blog! i luv ur kitties! i want them to meet mine before you move.. speaking of that.. dont leave me jen! * as i sob with tears * I will miss you.. but i know you have to do wats best for you.. your kids are soo stinkin cute.. and i ur eyebrows are perfect damnet!

    ReplyDelete