Sunday, May 3, 2009

weekend fun!

Lexi and Kyler have been feeling ill since Thursday evening. Saturday Kyler was feeling better so he and Jared went to the arcade for their father son day. Lexi and I hung out at home, trying to get her to recover. Today I took Lexi and Danielle to the Hannah Montana movie and for a little shopping afterwards, it was a great "girls day". Here are some poor quality camera phone photos...

Today:
me and Danielle
Kyler giving me the bunny ears

Lexi and aunty


my beautiful little sister, Danielle...(who is growing too quickly)
Last but by far not least...my brother, John, and his wife, Ali, were sweet enough to send me some beautiful flowers for mother's day...and a little note announcing they are going to have another baby!! #3 now! I'm so excited!








1 comment: