Thursday, May 14, 2009

another adventure ahead...

Tomorrow we head to Lake Tahoe for my friend's wedding. I have known her since I was 4, I consider her my sister. It will be our first trip sans kids since December 2005, when we went to Montreal together for the weekend. We're excited as are the kids to spend some time with grandma and aunty. We rented a small car so as to not rack up anymore miles on the Subaru (in the last month and a half we took it to New Mexico and Oregon!). It'll be a short trip-Friday to Sunday. Lake Tahoe is gorgeous though. It was a travel spot we ventured to frequently growing up in NORcal. It'll be fun to show Jared the natural beauty there. I just hope the many fires that hit there in the last several years haven't destroyed it all.

This is why Jared is such a great dad, while we were at BBQ to celebrate my sister in law's birthday, Jared hopped on the trampoline and played with the kids while all the other adults were talking amongst ourselves.
Lexi is his baby...

he would bounce her up and catch her in the air

triple time! Bouncing Lexi, Gabriel and Kyler!
Kyler is so tall!


Gabriel FLEW!








Saturday at the park:
Lexi sits like a little lady










Lexi, Gabriel and Orion

















Kyler took a self portrait the other day, haha! I had to post it. He's a funny guy.






I needed a change so I had my hair done:

this is before, faded reddish and split ends galore!


this is after, it's an A line with dramatic blond highlights


















Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair! i cant wait for denise to do mine!! Jared is a good dad, Ian is too.. he is soo playful with all kids as well! Have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete