Monday, May 18, 2009

weekend photos galore!

We're home! We left on Fri and it took 8 long deserty dry hours to get to beautiful Lake Tahoe. As soon as we pulled away my heart started aching to be without the kids. As a couple, we needed some non-parenting days to share and the kids had a blast. The weekend was SO fun! I hadn't seen my friends in 2 LONG years!
Here are some photos...
Samantha and cindy
sam, cin and me

Lake Tahoe, they were married at a beautiful look out spot

Samantha and Richard, they've been married for 10 years now




the bride and groom...Mr and Mrs Jacobson


the guys! Jared, Rich, Dave and chris






getting ready




I love this photo

















finishing at the salon, we LOVED our hair!
these are my girls, I've known them since I was 4...










I miss them already








cindy wanted pompadours and curls























cindy's son (3 months younger than Lexi) Dean with Ellie, the dog we overfed and made vomit (sorry Janelle!)











our first night there, after 8 hours of driving:

Jared and Richard, you get these 2 together and they go on and on about fish and football for hours!









my beautiful girls








I love this pic, we were laughing so hard!










Thursday:
Kyler's self portrait, he loves VanGogh, that's my son!





he had a parent night Thursday, they had a band and a story teller. Here he is with one of his best friends chance




1 comment:

  1. cute pics!! Kyler looks soo big in that last pic.. omg!!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete