Wednesday, July 22, 2009

all too familiar

Monday July 20:
We went to the reservoir with family and spent the whole day playing in the water. As always, Lexi fell asleep on the way home.
Kyler didn't!

July 22:
After my dad and I returned to my house from the airport, we walked across the street to check out the river. He was so impressed with the fact that this is across the street from us! It never gets old to see the beauty.
Jared and my dad talking:


Lexi and Kyler looking for baby fish:

Miss Lexi Brei (excuse her hair, I awoke early to make the 1 hr 40 min trek to the airport and wasn't home to get the kids ready for the day)
the self proclaimed President Kyler
I am in love with wild flowers, here are a few pictures I snapped as I was passing by some today:




Today my dad and I drove my aunt Ruth and cousin Olivia to the airport to say goodbye. It's something that has been happening all too often it seems lately. Their visit here was wonderful, we had so much fun catching up. My dad and aunt will have anyone around busting up in hysteria every time they are together. They love each other so much, it was hard to watch them say goodbye. I really hope their next gathering isn't too far in the distance.
So...now we are officially visitor-less and it's just the four of us.

1 comment: