Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the great outdoors

a few random pictures I decided to throw on at the last minute..
Jared took this with his phone the other day, there are 13 fish in the pond now. (they are still hard to spot out and really shy)
The Santiam River where Jared was fishing


Our original plan was to camp on the coast with my brother and his family, unfortunately the weather wasn't agreeing with our idea so we improvised and camped at our favorite spot in the woods. We stayed one night, came home to reload, bathe and do laundry and will head back tomorrow and stay two nights. My aunt Ruth, dad and step mom will join us as well.


Photos from the past few days:
Kyler camping at night

the kids eating breakfast this morning


the sun shining through the trees





sleepy, dirty Lexi this morning





Kyler just waking up


the misty drive to the coast (we drove all the way to the ocean, turned around and went home, then went to the mountains...long drive)



lookout point lake, our view from our camp site, there are salamanders everywhere in this lake. tomorrow my dad and I are going to attempt to swim across this lake.



our camp site


looking up at the trees



Jared sitting by the campfire



a few of our pumpkin plants (those small little patches) a few days ago, they already grew a few inches.



my fisherman husband, haha he cracks me up in his full on gear




Kyler peeking through his window as I was taking a picture of the sky




Lexi and one of her many dolls


The sky during sunset



1 comment: